KANSAS FRATERNAL INSURANCE COUNSELORS
Click here to Download the Registration Form.
Monday, March 2, 2020
Courtyard by Marriott
310 Hammons Dr. Junction City, KS (785) 210-1500
- 8:00-9:00 Service project (Food Bank 136 W. 3rd St. Junction City, Ks)
- 9:00-9:30 Registration, coffee, pastries (Courtesy of Geary Co. Convention and Business Bureau)
- 9:30 Invocation, flag salute, opening comments from Geary Co. Official
- 9:45-10:00 Business Meeting (roll call, approval of minutes and financial
- report, report of NAFIC trip, new or unfinished business, election of officers, installation of officers.
- 10:00-10:15 Comments from NAFIC Board Member
- 10:30-11:30 CE (1 hour ethics-The Ethical Agent, Kim T. Parker, Attorney
- 11:30-12:00 CE (Comments from Kansas Insurance Department
- 1:00-2:00 CE (The Millennial Customer and the Future of Insurance)
- 2:00-3:00 CE (The Intersection of Crime and Insurance)
- 3:00 Completion and adjournment.
Service project (Food Bank), 136 W 3rd St. In need of food items. Will
help fill shelves and restock inventory. Working on a grant to help with
project. Just may need persons to help.
#For those needing hotel reservations, please call the hotel direct by
February 25 th and mention the KFIC meeting for group rate
$50.00 Cost by, Monday, February 24 - $75 after February 25
Courtyard by Marriot Junction City, KS